We actually had professional family pictures taken a few weeks ago. I haven't seen the final outcome yet, but I'm very hopeful. Our photographer was great. The boys followed her around like puppydogs and gave her GREAT cheesy smiles. Liv was a bit of a grump, I'm afraid, but there's got to be a good shot in there somewhere.
But before we had our pictures taken, I was thinking of how people take cute pictures of their baby's tiny feet and hands and how fun that would be to see and remember later. So I sat Liv down for her photoshoot and she was joined by a few other models.
Not quite professional grade, but it gets the job done.
2 comments:
I'm not sure about stinky, but those feet sure are cute!
Wait, did you get more pictures taken? Or is this an old post? I'm confused. But they are cute feet.
Post a Comment