*The following post is meant to be read while humming music from the twilight zone.
So, we took the kiddos up to the mountains for a nice Sunday drive a couple of weeks ago. Of course we all got out, walked around, enjoyed the fresh air, and overall had a pleasant, peaceful, relaxing afternoon.
So, we took the kiddos up to the mountains for a nice Sunday drive a couple of weeks ago. Of course we all got out, walked around, enjoyed the fresh air, and overall had a pleasant, peaceful, relaxing afternoon.
See how fun?
It's been really rainy,
and on the way
back to the car,
we found a ravine
that was full of fresh animal tracks.
We saw evidence of
mountain lion,
deer,
cayote,
cayote,
rabbit,
and
something else that we weren't quite sure of.
I don't know WHY we didn't take a picture. But the tracks were bigger and thicker than our feet but about the same shape.
Only with GIANT CLAW SCRAPINGS in the dirt
at the top of the toes.
You decide.
And now, so that you don't think that we're total wierdos, here are some perfectly normal pictures of Isaac's fun birthday party.
And now, so that you don't think that we're total wierdos, here are some perfectly normal pictures of Isaac's fun birthday party.
No, that's not me on the left,
but I sure thought it was at first glance.
Happy Birthday sweet little Isaac!
We're sure glad that you didn't get eaten!
And look at the irony- he wanted a bigfoot monster truck cake.

3 comments:
I guarantee that was Big Foot. I'm a believer.
I'm also a believer that that was really you in that picture. I totally had to look twice.
And I LOVED the Monster Truck cake! Especially the parts that were farthest away from the recently blown-out candles.... :)
Oh wow! The mountain lion would have had me on the run, but a beast for sure!
Cute cake - and I TOTALLY thought that was you on the left - Caroline?
I thought I was you. I'm glad you didn't get eaten by the sasqwatch.
Post a Comment