Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Firsts


 Sometimes the anticipation is the best part.

Liv has been so excited for food for so long-
She stares longingly every time we take a bite.
Jeff let her suck on a soggy captain crunch.
I let her lick cinnamon roll icing off of my fingers.
I fed her bits of chocolate cake.

So it's no surprise that when her time finally comes, oatmeal mush just might not live up to expectations.


 A little help from the brothers

 
 What is this goop in my mouth?

 This does NOT taste like chocoate cake

 






 Are we done?



Yay!



9 comments:

Grampy and Grandma Dot said...

That was wonderful! I couldn't stop laughing. Olivia, that's kind of how I feel about oatmeal vs chocolate cake! Love to all. Grandma

Grampy and Grandma Dot said...

Olivia, add cinnamon or a blueberry to your oatmeal. You may smile (a little).

julie said...

You captured such great faces on her! All three of your kids are darling. After the holiday, let's get together.

Nicole said...

Yea Livy. I miss you guys already!

McCall said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her last! She is a cutie :)

Willy The Prince said...

Supper cute! I love her.

Nancy said...

What a CUTE girl!!! Adorable boys too!! I have been thinking about you forever-- let's get together one of these days SOON. Like next week?

Carolyn said...

That is the WORST feeling when you think something is going to taste like something that it doesn't end up tasting like (?). I totally get her feelings!

Lynnette said...

Poor Liv, you know she knows you're eating better food than her!