Oh what a cute girl! She's absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her in person. What a wonderful family you have! Let me know when you're up for visitors. Steve and I are headed south for the weekend but I'll be around afterward.
Congratulations!
P.S. Tell your mom hi from me. Oh, and tell her that I got engaged Christmas Eve morning!
She's gorgeous! I really need to hold her again! She looks just like Isaac in that last picture, and I could only see Elias in her at the hospital. What a cutie!
Congrats! So glad she came a few days before Christmas. I bet you are feeling worlds better. I was looking at your blog when Tyne walked in and asked who she was. I told her it was Olivia who is Elias and Issac's sister. And she said "Olivia? That's a cute name" So I guess you did good! :) Seriously cute baby, seriously cute name. :) See you soon, hopefully.
12 comments:
Jen-Jen...she's gorgeous! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. What a doll, seriously, she's just the right amount of perfect.
I'd been thinking about you and wondering if she'd made her appearance yet.
Seriously, very well done!
Oh what a cute girl! She's absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her in person. What a wonderful family you have! Let me know when you're up for visitors. Steve and I are headed south for the weekend but I'll be around afterward.
Congratulations!
P.S. Tell your mom hi from me. Oh, and tell her that I got engaged Christmas Eve morning!
Congratulations! She is adorable! We are going to have our kids in reverse: 1 girl, then 2 boys. Enjoy your new little one. :0)
Jen, what a cute family you have! Olivia is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
She's gorgeous! I really need to hold her again! She looks just like Isaac in that last picture, and I could only see Elias in her at the hospital. What a cutie!
And Congratulations, Julie!
Congrats on her arrival!!! She looks like a doll. I bet the boys don't know what to do with her.
She's a blondie! or is it a little red? I love her! She is so sweet I want to eat her. Please bring her to me. I love you and miss you!
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to come hold her!!!!
Congrats! So glad she came a few days before Christmas. I bet you are feeling worlds better. I was looking at your blog when Tyne walked in and asked who she was. I told her it was Olivia who is Elias and Issac's sister. And she said "Olivia? That's a cute name" So I guess you did good! :) Seriously cute baby, seriously cute name. :) See you soon, hopefully.
She's way cute, Jen, and I can already see her brother's looks in her.
So adorable.
Take care :)
Congrats, Jen! She literally looks like a baby doll. She looks perfect. Good work!
What a fun Christmas that turned out to be! Love ya!
Post a Comment