Monday, April 12, 2010

He's looking at you

So, Isaac regularly laughs until he gets the hiccups, but to laugh until you puke?  Now that's a good day.  Who knew Mr. Potato Head was so funny.


5 comments:

Monica said...

If he had laughed until he peed his pants I would have said he's just like his mom.

remember how you peed in the dihatzu and never cleaned it up and then I drove it for a year and you never told me? That was funny. Kind of.

Carolyn said...

Ryan has laughed until he got the hiccups and then the hiccups made him puke. Does that count?

Nicole said...

Is it a boy thing? He's got the cutest little cheeks. Both of them.

Jen said...

Watch it, Monica, or I'll censor you.

Mindy said...

They are so adorable! That is a good day. Don't you love little kid belly laughs?!