Friday, April 30, 2010

The Ugliest Muppet

I make beautiful birthday cakes.  Can you tell?  Isaac's birthday was the climax of an incredibly busy week that started with this
We love you Grandma Wiliiams!
Next came our five year Anniversary
where we realized that we don't know how to date anymore.  You know.  With two kids and a budget.
Next came this
Hopefully the babies wait a little longer.
And the whole week ended in a heap of exhaustion where our elaborate truck cake turned into a mildly elaborate Elmo cake, which, with a little coconut pecan icing, a bag of m&m's, marshmellows and candy worms, turned into a generic muppet cake.
But it sure tasted good!
Happy Birthday little Isaac!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey, all that matters is that you have some pictures of any effort that you made so that he will look back and feel equally loved. And look how happy he looked in that last picture. So, obviously, it worked!

Kate said...

I'll always remember Issac's birthday and how old he is. Since he decided to make his entrance on the day before my wedding (or was it the actual day? I guess I can forget...).

I like your cake. I'm planning on making Amelia's next month and it's going to be a disaster. Oh well, she's too little to notice this year.

Mindy said...

How fun to see all of these cool pics! I love his enormous grin! Happy Birthday, Isaac!

Darci said...

Miss you my friend.