So, it's a leisurely Sunday afternoon. Jeff is asleep on the couch. Both boys are sleeping on the chair. Liv is asleep in her pack 'n play (please don't judge me for never getting around to getting her a crib). In other words, a peaceful, relaxing afternoon for me! I can catch up on blogs, work on baby books, read the Ensign, eat an entire package of cookies without having to share, do whatever I want, and it is so nice. So I'm sitting here laughing until I cry reading the Craig Report and I stumble upon the Halloween blogs. The spooky, eery, unexplained or just creepy events of his life. And I read one about him and his new bride alone in her grandpa's basement when they hear footsteps running upstairs and the only one in the house is grandpa asleep in his bed. Somewhat creeped out, but only slightly because I'm naturally very brave (yeah, right), I'm sitting here reading some more spooky stories and what do I hear? One of the boys scraping the barstool across the floor to reach something out of the pantry. An annoying habit. I go upstairs to see who's awake, because I heard them walking around a few minutes before that and I don't want them to wake everyone else up and destroy my peaceful afternoon. And what do I find? Why, a sleeping Jeff, two sleeping boys on the chair, and Liv in the pack 'n play, of course. Make of that what you will.
4 comments:
Creepy!
Let's get together. It seems that I may start a full-time job in the next couple weeks, so let's make it soon!
Ooh. Eery. I would LOVE an afternoon like that!
SCARY
How did I miss this post in July! I LOVE that your house is HAUNTED!! I will enjoy it so much more he next time I'm there!
Post a Comment