Uber impressive!! I love it. I really want to do something like this. I like that you took some time and made a list of things you wanted to clean and how often you wanted to clean it before you created this chart. It's very inspiring and I hope to imitate it. Thank you!
That would take me so much time to create, I'd say "Look, I made this!' and then sit down and neglect the chart. lol. Actually, on a serious note, this is inspiring. I signed up for the flylady, so we'll see how that goes. As for the ceiling fans, I saw a genius technique on Pinterest. You put an old pillow case over the fan and dust into it so the dust doesn't get everywhere.
7 comments:
That's awesome! I want to be that organized too.
Way to go! You have inspired me! Maybe I will work on some cleaning today...
Uber impressive!! I love it. I really want to do something like this. I like that you took some time and made a list of things you wanted to clean and how often you wanted to clean it before you created this chart. It's very inspiring and I hope to imitate it. Thank you!
That is really good! It has gotten my wheels spinning now. Thanks!
I'm impressed. I need something to get me going again. I do very little right now, but I'm trying to ease back into the basics.
I really, really love it! And you've made me stare at dusty ceiling fans and baseboards this week, thanks :)
That would take me so much time to create, I'd say "Look, I made this!' and then sit down and neglect the chart. lol. Actually, on a serious note, this is inspiring. I signed up for the flylady, so we'll see how that goes. As for the ceiling fans, I saw a genius technique on Pinterest. You put an old pillow case over the fan and dust into it so the dust doesn't get everywhere.
Post a Comment