Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My favorite things

Did I ever mention that one of my favorite things EVER is to play games with my kids? Hide and seek is so much better when they don't know to look behind the door, or under the giant lumpy blanket on the couch, or behind the towel that is miraculously suspended in midair behind the laundry basket. You don't even have to play in the dark. And duck duck goose is an easy guess because Elias says "duck duck goose" to everyone, and Isaac, who seems to get the concept a little better, believe it or not, hits everyone with a "duck" and then takes off running as fast as his chubby little legs can carry him and screams "GOOSE!" in a high, squealy voice once he's a good ten feet away with his back to you. It's the best.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can't wait to see Isaac's fat little legs. I haven't seen him since he was 8ish months, can you believe it?