Every now and then, life gives you a real wake-up call. Today, mine came in the form of a large tree as I barrelled it down with my brand new (to us) mini-van.
I was blessed with the gift of being able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat, and today, I accidentally applied that gift to evil purposes. No pun intended. But lest you think I'm taking this too lightly, just know that I cried my eyes out for about two hours after it happened because next time it could be on the freeway instead of on an empty, quiet street where I lulled myself to sleep while trying to lull my child to sleep.
But this has really been the motivator I need to get me to change my bad habits and start some healthy ones. Like no more 2 am blogging. Yes, it's quiet time, but that's just because everyone's ASLEEP as I should be. For some reason, I have all of these goals to improve my physical, emotional, and spiritual health, and I have the hardest time getting my rear in gear. So this is my deathbed repentance. Starting tomorrow (I mean it!)
5 comments:
my goodness...i am so glad you guys are ok.
and i am also glad you guys are 'mini-van' people...you joined the 'cool' club!
Wow! I'm glad you're all fine and the car looks like it will make it too1 I never thought I'd want a mini-van, but isn't it so great to have one?
Oh no. I am glad that you are all okay. Hopefully you have it up and running again soon.
I'm glad everyone is okay! Good luck with your goals. :)
Oh shoot. I'm so sorry. We all have that blessing and cursing if you're driving. Matt has to drive after 9 for that very reason. I love you. And don't forget tae bo, or Paul Eugene to help you with your physical goals.
Post a Comment