Sunday, February 22, 2009

I hope no one ever reads this page. If you are PLEASE stop! I have a crush on #########

I recently found my journal from when I was ten years old. I pretty much want to burn it. Not because it's incriminating, but because I would feel so ridiculous if anyone ever actually read it. The funny thing is, I can still remember writing down all of my secrets and just praying that no one would ever see them. Like my top 9 favorite songs, who I had a crush on, who my friends had a crush on, who my sisters had a crush on, who my crush had a crush on. I think you get the idea. I also wrote about important events in my siblings lives, so sibs, if you ever want to know, just ask.

The point is, by starting a blog, I just might be repeating history, except for that this time it's published over the world wide web for all friends, family, and peeping toms to see. So, if you read anything here and think to yourself, "I would feel so dumb if people knew that about me," just know that I feel the same.

2 comments:

Fowler family said...

Hi Jen, so excited to hear you started a blog! I know, sometimes I wonder if I will be embarassed some day about all the stuff I put on my blog now. Oh well, it's history!

And that peeping tom link made me chuckle. I guess we're all peeping toms to some degree with the blog world!

Joy said...

It will be so nice to keep track of you through your blog! Your boys are so cute, and getting so big. I'll check back often!