Last night, we took our family up in the mountains. We have been living together in close quarters for- I've lost count. Three weeks? I can't take on the true heaviness and ripple effects of a world wide Covid 19 pandemic today, but I can take on the effects on my little(ish) family. Last night, I took a picture of them all standing down by the water at a reservoir. Jeff pointed out the trees. They all have a very distinct water line marking high water levels. Temporary high water levels. In life, we are currently in high water levels. As a world, as a nation, as a family. But I would hope that, despite not every moment being pretty, we can look back later and remember the time we had to bond and be marked by it in good ways, too.
And this about sums up all of the rest of the moments:

























No comments:
Post a Comment